Wednesday, August 17, 2011
The Puppet 12” action figure features:
• Prometheus Body ver. 1.0 with over 30+ points of articulation
• Highly Detailed red ski mask with safety pins
• Detailed black hooded sweatshirt with zipper
• Black pants
• 1 Wool killing glove
• 3x nails
• Switch out open hand with extra glove
• Two Interchangeable Hands
• Detailed combat boots
• 1:6 Scale Backroads Figure Stand
One of King’s notorious henchmen is a masked figure known as Puppet. One of the highest paid killers in the group, puppets tasks range from burning vehicles, disposing of bodies to torture. While running a meth operation, you need someone to take care of loose ends without question. You need someone who could care less about sampling the product, but will do anything for money to protect it.
Years back, King saved Puppet from an explosion, therefore binding his loyalty to the drug dealer. Psychosis runs deep with puppet. His compassion is lifeless, making him the perfect machine for torture and killing on command. Puppet does have limits and has had a couple of disagreements with Tweeker.